Macro function DRILL_DOWN() and/or DRILL_UP() is used in a macro, which is working fine in foreground execution.
However short dump GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED happens when the macro is executed in background job.
The call stack of the dump looks like below.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-MAP , Mass Processing , SCM-APO-FCS-MAC , MacroBuilder , SCM-APO-SNP-MAC , MacroBuilder , SCM-APO-SNP-MAP , Mass Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.