As described in Planning Guide for System Landscape Directory's section Data Distribution Options, there are three options to synchronize data between two or more SLDs:
- Full automatic synchronization (Unidirectional or Bidirectional Sync);
- Automatic forwarding of data suppliers (Bridge Forwarding);
- Manual data export and import functions can be combined with the transport of SLD objects with the enhanced Change and Transport Sysmtes (CTS+).
This KBA will provide details about how to set a Content Full Automatic Synchronization.
- Java SAP system based on SAP NetWeaver 7.1 or higher;
- System Landscape Directory;
- Operating system independent;
- Database independent;
System Landscape Directory, Sync, Unilateral, Bilateral, data forwarding , KBA , BC-CCM-SLD , System Landscape Directory / Component Repository , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.