Warning messages displayed when performing a syntax check in transaction SE24 on the DPC_EXT class of a service, which was generated in the SAP Gateway Service Builder (transaction SEGW):
- Method /IWBEP/IF_MGW_CORE_SRV_RUNTIME
- Public Section <Data_Provider_Class>_DPC_EXT
- Object used, INTF /IWBEP/IF_MGW_CORE_SRV_RUNTIME, is not visible
- The development object INTF /IWBEP/IF_MGW_CORE_SRV_RUNTIME (package /IWBEP/MGW_GSR_CORE) used in CLAS <Data_Provider_Class>_DPC_EXT is not contained in any (visible) package interface.
- SAP Gateway
- SAP Gateway Service Builder (transaction SEGW)
/IWBEP/IF_MGW_APPL_SRV_RUNTIME, DPC, Public Section, The development object INTF /IWBEP/IF_MGW_CORE_SRV_RUNTIME (package, /IWBEP/MGW_GSR_CORE) used in CLAS, is not, contained in any (visible) package interface, Package Check - Detail Information, CHANGESET_BEGIN, CHANGESET_END, interfaces, methods, redefine, overwrite, SE24, syntax check, service builder, SEGW, re-define , KBA , OPU-BSE-SB , Service Builder , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.