- You have configured a Fiori Enterprise Portal iView to display an image instead of an icon by setting the Icon URI property
- When you enter a value for the iView property Service URL, the image will not display. Instead the image is replaced with the data extracted from the Service URL.
- This behaviour is demonstrated below:
- The issue does not occur when Image Type is set to Icon, and an Icon resource is specified under the SAPUI5 Icon property
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
flp, portal, iviews, ui5, url, uri, pcd, icons, gateway, services, fes, r3, abap, tile, tyles, dynamic, content, count, filter, data, datas , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , CA-UI2-INT-FE , Please use CA-FLP-FE-COR , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.