- When trying to recreate the node get add node error :
ERROR: Enterprise authentication could not log you on. Please make sure your logon information is correct. (FWB 00008)
ERROR: AddNode - Could not log into CMS "nlwatfsbo001c:6400" with the provided credentials. Ensure that the CMS name, port number, and credentials are correct. (FWM 23002)
- While adding Node under the traces of (Console) CMS get error: error:SessionMgr:logonEx|nlwatfsbo001c:3904:1.4:1|CMS.UserLogonEx5|localhost:6032:9656.186:1|Cvj89.sDA0QvieNq7407aIk4|||||||||||(.\secpluginent.cpp:588) Invalid password for user administrator_
- Unable to recreate/Add Node after Copy Data Source
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform (BI) 4.1
- All Supported Windows Operating System
- Oracle Database
(FWB 00008) , (FWM 23002) ,copy datasource ,AddNode , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , BI-BIP-INS , Enterprise (BI platform) installation, upgrade, patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.