- System is configured with commvault backup on a windows environment.
- While running the backup through commvault you can get the below errors and the backup may fail.
- You will not see any other errors in the backup server log or ASE error log, and connecting to isql, running normal backup using disk path would success without any error.
- In the windows event viewer you can see the below errors.
Information 12/8/2017 1:15:38 PM Windows Error Reporting 1001 None "Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0
Hashed bucket: "
Error 12/8/2017 1:15:38 PM Application Error 1005 (100) "Windows cannot access the file for one of the following reasons: there is a problem with the network connection, the disk that the file is stored on, or the storage drivers installed on this computer; or the disk is missing. Windows closed the program sqlsrvr.exe because of this error.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Windows, SYBASE, environment , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.