- While uploading the contract using standard IDoc PURCONTRACT_CREATE, the posting failed without any valid reason. The response status for the IDoc is 51, with message "No instance of object type PurchasingContract has been created. External reference:".
- The issue can also happen when using BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE or any application/program which calls this BAPI.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, EDI, IDOC, BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE, CONVERSION_FACTOR_GET, ME_CONVERSION_BPRME, MEINS, BPRME, PO_UNIT, ORDERPR_UN, T006, T006A , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-BAPI , BAPIs - Outline Agreements , MM-PUR-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.