- You are using Fiori Launchad on Portal (FLP@EP) and have activated the Show User Menu feature via the Fiori Framework Page Configuration settings
- When you access the User Menu section via the App Finder, no ABAP (e.g: ECC) User Menu objects (Easy Access Menu) are displayed
- When you access Fiori Launchpad on Gateway (Front End Server), or Fiori Launchpad on Cloud ABAP User menu options will be displayed
- You may observe the User Menu section will instead display SAP Portal iViews and/or BusinessObjects content (provided you have a mixture of both local and remote content assigned). This behaviour is demonstrated below (In this example, the contents of the SAP Portal "Super User" role are displayed):
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.31 and higher releases
easy, access, menu, r3, abap, frontend, server, gateway, cloud, hec, hcp, ep, roles, groups, role, group, assignments, hr, hcm, erp, ecc , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , CA-UI2-INT-FE , Please use CA-FLP-FE-COR , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.