- You already have several planning view templates saved on your IBP system on an Administrator level;
- You already have some subnetworks (planning units) defined and selected for these templates;
- You have added some new sub-networks to your system.;
- You want them to be automatically selected for the existing templates as well.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
IBP, subnetworks, sub-networks, sub, networks, planning, unit, automatically, planning view, templates, scope , KBA , SCM-IBP-XLS-UI , IBP Frontend , SCM-IBP-SUP , Supply , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.