General Data Protection Regulation is a new European Union (EU) directive that is designed to modernize and protect the privacy of EU citizens, and ensure data subjects have greater control over their personal information.
When: 25th May 2018
What: Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
GDPR Principles: Personal Data shall be
- Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- HR MasterData
- SAP S/4 HANA
GDPR, GPDR, EU Data Protection, Master Data, Human Resources, Masterdata, Human Capital Management, EU Regulation, Data Privacy , KBA , PA-PA-XX , General Parts , PA-PAO , HR Renewal (Personnel & Organization) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.