- What should be done about the Meltdown and Spectre security vulnerabilities for SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition
- Solaris Sparc
- Solaris x86
- Host hardware running on Intel chips
- Host hardware running on PowerPC RISC chips
- Host hardware running on Sparc chips
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, backupserver, meltdown, spectre, patch, security vulnerability, bug, Intel, x86, predictive, CVE, NVD, CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5715 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.