- Symbol of association, aggregation and composition links is displayed following the Entity-Relationship notation in an Object-Oriented Model (OOM).
- An association is not drawn as a solid line between the pair of objects. The arrow should indicate Class B.
- An aggregation is not decorated with a hollow diamond at the end of the line.
- A composition is not decorated with a filled black diamond.
- The UML Notation is not respected.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
EDM, CIM, ER , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.