- Fields in Add New Employee Wizard not populated by Business Rules when hidden.
- onChange Business Rules not propagating values to hidden fields in Add New Employee Wizard.
- We have defined onChange Rules / XML Propagation Rules to update fields that are not visible to some of our employees
- The same rule is working fine in the V12 UI, but not People Profile 3.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Employee Central – Business Rules
- Employee Central – New Hire Wizard
New Hire Wizard, Propagate, Business Rules, Populate, Field, Hidden Field, Visibility, onInit, ECT-43886, onChange, Propagation XML rule , KBA , field , new hire wizard , visibility , propagate , oninit , populate , business rules , hidden field , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.