- In BPC Embedded, when you run a consolidation task, it fails with an error similar as below.
- Please enter a valid value for characteristic 0GL_ACCOUNT.
- Value 2000/0 for characteristic G/L Account is not valid.
- Introduzca un valor válido para la característica <>
- El valor <> para característica <> no es válido.
- In the business rule, there is no source account or destination account set to "0", so you don't know where this "0" comes from.
- The business rule is validated without any problem.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver (Embedded model)
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC , KBA , features and functionality , EPM-BPC-BW4-CON-TDL , BPC/4 - Business Rules and Consolidation , BW-PLA-BPC-TDL , Consolidation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.