- CCM SIA and Tomcat Services on intel tier node do not start due to a service account logon failure after a reboot.
- Distributed deployment with multiple servers using the domain service account.
- SIA starts up without issues with local system account. Issue is with the domain service account only. However, the same account works in other servers.
- No useful logs were generated in BI platform logging and event viewer application logs.
- Event viewer system logs gives following error: "The service account does not have required user right "Log on as a service."
- Checked local and group policies but the service account already has "log on as a service" right added on the system.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.1 SP9
- Windows 2008
sapbi, biadmin, domain, service, account, cannot, startup, CCM, SIA , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.