- In case an employee has a new Illness after Invalidity period (Illness longer than 1 year) within 3 months and this new Illness is longer than 30 days code generated by Personal Calendar (RPTGENB0) for days 31+ is the one set in T5BP4 valid after a year.
- In case of article 100 of the law from 14/07/1994 relevant only for Health Insurance comp, customer may want to overule the rule of 3months 30 days of the Personal Calender report (RPTGENB0).
- Human Capital Management (HCM) Payroll Belgium
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
HR_BE_ABS_EXCEPTIONS_ILLNESS; RPTGENB0: RPI; article 100; law of 14/07/1994 ; Health Insurance company , KBA , PY-BE , Belgium , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.