DP or SNP mass processing job (defined in /SAPAPO/MC8D, /SAPAPO/MC8E) is scheduled regulary.
Parallel processing profile is assgined to the job with multiple parallel processes.
The job is executed in parallel with other jobs.
It is noticed that sometimes the job takes longer time than normal.
From job spool file, the start time of each block is in sequence instead of in parallel.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Demand Planning (SCM-APO-FCS)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
KBA , SCM-APO-FCS-MAP , Mass Processing , SCM-APO-SNP-MAP , Mass Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.