- You are running SAP Contact Center Support Pack 10 and lower
- Queues calls that are allocated to agents answering the calls from an MTD (Multiterminal Desktop) do not display the original caller's number (so called Anumber)
- The same problem happens when calls are forwarded from one queue over to the agent who is serving in MTD mode
- It is working for external agents when using the advance configuration parameter "firstANumberAsRNumber", but when using MTD only the queue number is displayed
SAP Contact Center 7.0.7
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.8
- SAP Contact Center 184.108.40.206
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.9
- SAP Contact Center 7.0.10
external agent terminals, MTD, Anumber, Original number, caller number, transfer, Multiterminal, Rnumber, Original Anumber, Use R Number, Source Number, CRM-CCI, Contact Center, BCM, , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.