- After a restart of Streaming, it is observed that the projects are running again.
- However, the tiles for Streaming Adapter and Streaming Cluster Configuration are not working properly:
- Cluster Configuration asks for a password and does not get any information about the configuration.
- The nodes section is empty.
- In the Streaming Web Services (SWS) section it says that it is not running, but the SWS service is working.
- Error reported:
error: http.readDestination: destination not found (package: sap.hana.streaming.monitoring.ds, name: streaming_<host>_30016_none)
- Enable Tracing also leads to an error message:
SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming 1.0 Revision122.14 (SP12)
stream, processing, processor, sds , KBA , HAN-SDS , SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming , HAN-CPT-SDS , SAP HANA Smart Data Streaming Administration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.