When the 'Check All Host Agents' is performed in step Assign Diagnostics Agents of the Managed System Configuration the following error is shown:
- Host Agent check could not be performed; check details
The details of the error shows:
- CX_SY_NO_HANDLER : An exception with the type CX_SY_RANGE_OUT_OF_BOUNDS occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause
The picture below shows the error:
If the Managed System Configuration on mode 'Min. Without Service Delivery/EWA' (Minimum) is being performed, the activity 'Check Diagnostics Agents' may fail with the ABAP Dump below:
- Internal session terminated with a runtime error STRING_OFFSET_TOO_LARGE (see ST22)
The details of the ABAP dump are:
Runtime Errors STRING_OFFSET_TOO_LARGE
An exception has occurred which is explained in more detail below. The
- SAP Solution Manager 7.20 up to SP05
- SAP Solution Manager Diagnostics
KBA , SV-SMG-INS-DIA , Configuration of Root Cause Analysis related infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.