- There is a business requirement when once a document gets posted in S/4HANA Finance Fiori applications, an email needs to be triggered to the concerned parties and that email needs to be displayed to the user when logging into Fiori
- SAP recommended to use Fiori/Gateway Notification Hub to customized such an endeavor/goal
- When using "Notification Hub", the users are able to see the notifications on the Notification Hub
- The requirement needs some free text that needs to be displayed as part of the email body which doesn't appear when the notifications are generated to be displayed on the notification hub
- Is it possible to display such free texts and if yes what is the maximum number of characters that can be displayed?
User Interface Technology 7.51
SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610
"What is the maximum size of a field text in Fiori","Notification text","Fiori Notification text","Fiori Notification display text","text length notification Fiori","Notification Hub free text limitation" , KBA , CA-FE-FLP-EU , Please use CA-FLP-FE-UI , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.