- Warning: ORB::BOA_init: hostname lookup returned `localhost' (127.0.0.1/::1) Use the -OAhost option to select some other hostname When running a scheduled batch file, I get the above "warning" but the job does not execute. The job runs fine from Designer and the Management Console.
- Receive warning listed above but .bat file does not execute successfully
- Customer does not use windows task scheduler but instead a 3rd party scheduler when referencing the .bat files
- Information Platform Services 4.2 Service Pack 4
- SAP Data Services 4.2 Service Pack 9
batch file execution, .bat, incorrect CMS name, scheduling jobs, schedule, Warning: ORB::BOA_init: hostname lookup returned `localhost' (127.0.0.1/::1) , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Data Services Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.