- ASE reports signal 8 or 11 at address proc_setdb
- It may affect one or a few spids or it can show many further signal 8 / 11 messages.
- Log entries will include:
Current process (0x401700b7) infected with signal 8 (SIGFPE) or signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address hex# (proc_setdb+0x192)
- And a stacktrace including modules:
- SAP Adaptive Server Environment (ASE) 15.7 & 16.0
Sig11, procedure cache, stacktrace, stack, trace, , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.