- ASE errorlog reports infected with signal 11 at address lock__ins_logical
Current process (0x13bf01db) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address <hex#> (lock__ins_logical+0xf20)
- The spid is holding spinlock fglockspins and as a result ASE crashes:
Spinlocks held by kpid 12345678
Spinlock fglockspins at address c0000007020c6400 owned by 12345678
- The stack trace contains some or all of the following functions:
- See attachment KBA_2592073_Stack.txt for a full example of stack trace
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 & 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise for Business Suite 15.7 & 16.0
lock__ins_logical , lock_do_logical , fg_lock , fgunlock , lock_firstsema_checkrlock , lock__unlink , lock_release , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.