The transaction log in the master database is filling up.
- The transaction log size shrinks after it is truncated using DUMP TRAN with TRUNCATE_ONLY but then it immediately grows up very fast again.
- Have to truncate syslogs several times a day.
- Data and log segments are mixed in the master database
- This master database is not replicated.
- sp_transactions shows no active transactions.
- The problem exists in Development ASEs only. Production ASEs are not impacted.
Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.5
BEGINXACT, $write_stats, sp_setrepproc, sp_procxmode, Bradmark, monitoring , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.