- Fiori Hybrid Offline app developed for mobile devices.
- Using a batch request the offline store is not resolving the URI for the second request.
- The following error appears on the backend gateway: "Invalid key name in key predicate. Expected name is 'Guid'".
- The key lodata_sys_edt=X'04E61D6CF68311E78000D96BAC0BDFB500000000' is not getting resolved in the offline store while syncing.
- The sync executes from the default call using sap.hybrid.synAppOfflineStore.
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK - version "126.96.36.199"
- SAP HAT - version "1.28.4"
- SAP CPms - Development & Operations
SAP HANA Cloud Platform, mobile services for development and operations, premium edition all versions ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK all versions
KBA , MOB-SDK-OOD , SAP Mobile SDK Offline OData Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.