- When Oracle 12c source table reads more then 50,000 records, the job become slow or will fail with error.
- Error " DBS-070301 Sub data flow Oracle <(Oracle Connection String)> error message for operation <OCIStmtFetch>: <ORA-12569: TNS:packet checksum failure>"
- Error " FIL-080134: Named pipe error occurred: <The pipe has been ended.>"
- Increasing the SQLNET.SEND_TIMEOUT and SQLNET.RECV_TIMEOUT did not resolve the issue.
- Using other programs, such as TOAD, to connect to Oracle also experienced connection time out errors.
SAP Data Services 14.x
SAP Data Services 4.2
KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , EIM-DS , Data Services (Use Subcomponent) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.