- You want to control read and write accessibility separately, for example, you want a user or a role to be able to read both PROD1 and PROD2, but only be able to change PROD1.
- However, the system does not behave as per expectation though you've made corresponding settings to the constraints on read and write.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
ibp, visibility, visible, access, permissions, read, write, filters, separate, 1711, 1802 , KBA , SCM-IBP-SEC-VF , Visibility Filters , SCM-IBP-CNF , Configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.