- A delivery is not assigned to a specific stage in a shipment
- A delivery is not assigned automatically to a stage in a shipment (transaction VT01N / VT02N)
- An entry is not created in table VTSP (Stage of Transport / Item Allocation) for a stage in a shipment
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
"Deliveries at Stage", "Deliveries not at stage", "Deliveries in stage", "Deliveries not in Stage", "Delivery at stage", "Delivery not at stage", "Delivery in stage", "Delivery not in stage", VTSP, Stage of Transport / Item Allocation, ST_STAGES_ROUTE_CHANGE, I_XVTTS, VTTS, g_legs_all, ASSIGN_TO_LEGS, LSTAGF21, SAPLSTAG, ST_STAGE_ITEMS_ASSIGN_AUTO, FIND_PATH_DIRECT, LOOP_AT_NEXT_CONNECTIONS, APPEND_G_VTSP_NEW, G_VTSP_NEW, distribute_items, items_in_stage, items_not_in_stage , KBA , LE-TRA-TP , Transportation Planning and Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.