- When accessing the Apache BI Launchpad (BILP) link for a split deployed Tomcat/Apache set up, the page does not load properly after login (No CSS is applied to the web page)
- The following error may be seen in debug / console mode of IE (F12 developer tools):
'INFOVIEW' is undefined
- Navigating to Tomcat directly, the page appears fine
- The network tab of IE developer tools shows HTTP 404 errors when loading all of the static content which should be located on Apache (Eg. .css, .js)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Apache Split Deployment
- Linux / Unix
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , SBOP Web Application Deployment, Wdeploy , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.