- An end user runs a data manager package which calls process chain /CPMB/TRIGGER_BW_CHAIN in synchronous mode. If this user does not have sufficient authorization, the data package keeps running.
- In the detail log of the data package, it returns as SUCCESS.
- In SM37, the job is active and "You do not have authorization for xxxxxx" is found in the job log.
- In RSPC, /CPMB/TRIGGER_BW_CHAIN is running and the corresponding BW chain is not triggered.
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
You do not have authorization for, TRIGGER_BW_CHAIN_ASYNC, trigger bw chain, EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, RSPC , KBA , features and functionality , EPM-BPC-NW-DM-RUN , Package Execution , BW-WHM-DST-PC , Process Chains , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.