You are running SAP applications on SAP ASE database.
- During runtime, you find Error 12301 reported in the ASE errorlog against SAP system tables (and on occasion, some user tables):
Error: 12301, Severity: 20, State: 1 -- server Internal error: the index (id = 0) and the data for row (1879581, 137) in table 'TBTCO', database 4 are inconsistent; data is marked deleted but index is not. Aborting the transaction.
- dbcc checktable on the referenced table does not report any errors. The table is clean.
- reorg rebuild does not resolve the error.
- the error recurs during runtime despite reorg
- the error in itself is harmless but the error condition needs to be handled in order to not cause any downstream corruption.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
12301, TBTCO, checktable , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.