- You are executing an installation with SWPM and it fails with TNS-12537 errors:
ORA-12537: TNS:connection closed
- You have previously migrated the software owner to 'oracle' from 'ora<sid>'. Oracle software owner is now 'oracle' user.
- During the installation, the ownership of the ORACLE_HOME directory have changed from 'oracle' user to the user 'ora<sid>'.
- The home directory of the user 'ora<sid>' is set to the ORACLE_HOME directory.
- Oracle database
- SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver
upgrade, install, orasid, TNS, 12537, listener, oraclehome, oracle, home, dir , KBA , BC-DB-ORA-SYS , Database Interface / DBMS for Oracle , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.