- Exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError thrown from the UncaughtExceptionHandler in thread "main"
- Client is not authorized to connect to Server
- linux rhel 7.x
- DirectConnect Manager Sybase Central 6.0.0
- Plug-in Name = DirectConnect Manager
- Plug-in ID = DCManager_15_7
- Plug-in Version = 15.7.1014
- Plug-in build number = 101
- Plug-in release type = release
- Install Image Version = 4
- JConnect Build Version = 6.0.ebf15749
- Sybase Central Build Version = 600.4796
- Built with Java JDK Version = Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0_06-b02, mixed mode)
- Date Built = Thu 11/21/2013
runSybaseCentral.sh runSybaseCentral Client is not authorized to connect to Server Direct Connect Manager libXau libnss_files libXinerama libXfixes libXtst libXi libxcb libXcursor
, KBA , BC-SYB-ECD , Enterprise Connect (ECDA) , BC-SYB-MFC , Mainframe Connect (MFC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.