- A target table has a column default
- A source table has values that are different from the target default
- When a BCP is done from source to target
- BCP will always apply the column default of the target
- The end result is that data in source and target are different because of the BCP
- Is there an option to suppress the default being applied, so the source table values are preserved across the BCP load?
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.