- You have upgraded your Enterprise Portal to a newer Support Package level or upgraded to NetWeaver 7.5.
- Or you have manually activated LESS mode (KBA 1997947) to enable the UI Theme Designer
- Any IAC (Internet Application Component) iViews you are using may look distorted (missing styles or corrupted styles)
- Customizations you may have previously made using the Portal ITS Theme Generator are not applied to the IAC iView after upgrade
- Checking a browser HTTP Trace (e.g: HTTPWatch, F12 Tools Network tab), there are 404 errors showing the ITS resource could not be loaded similar to the below:
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- Enterprise Portal
~design, ~its, ~theme, ~DesignBaseUrl, com.sap.portal.theming.webdav.themeswebdavlistener/its/, GUID, sap_tradeshow, sap_tradeshow_plus, sap_standard, sap_corbu, custom, theme, editor, motiv, motif, 404, not, found, html, css, stylesheet, style, sheet, distortion, broken, white, blank, empty, font, styling, ur, its, webgui, sap, gui, for, html, r3, Unified, rendering, internet, service, iac, ewt, ui, theme, designer, iac , KBA , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , BC-FES-WGU , SAP GUI for HTML , BC-FES-ITS , SAP Internet Transaction Server , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-PRT , Portal Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.