After load a planning view in IBP Excel Client, you push button "New Planning Object" to create a new combination.
- The new planning object is not created and displayed in current planning view.
- The new planning object is not created after push save button.
- No error could be found neither in front end or back end.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
SOPPC_ADD_NEW_COMBINATIONS, keyfigure_groupids_cur, /IBP/GAPIATTV, keyfigure_base_levels_cur , KBA , SCM-IBP-XLS-MD , Master Data Management , SCM-IBP-XLS-SRV , Backend Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.