The following Guided Answers document will assist you with the troubleshooting process of SD scheduling related issues.
The issues investigated in this decision tree are:
- General SD scheduling behavior;
- Incorrect date determination;
- Timezone-related issues during the delivery date calculation;
- Caledars not respected during the scheduling determination.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP ERP SD scheduling
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Non-working dates, delivery date, earlier delivery date, forward scheduling, route, seven days postpone, time-zone , KBA , LE-SHP-GF-DS , Delivery and transport scheduling , LE-SHP-GF-RS , Route Scheduling , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.