- You are using SAP Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) with a SOAP Adapter scenario
- In this case, the scenario is ECC -> SOAP Sender with XI 3.0 mode (i.e. ABAP proxy) -> PI -> SOAP Receiver -> Third party Web Service
- In the NetWeaver Administrator you have configured a HTTP Destination to handle the routing of Acknowledgements back to ECC
- This destination is then configured in the SOAP Sender channel
- You wish to load balance the acknowledgements on ECC by using the Message Server host and port
- The acknowledgement messages fail in PI and do not reach the ECC system
- The error below is visible in the PI Audit Log
Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: java.io.IOException: unable to get URLConnection: java.io.IOException: HTTP Response code 500 received.
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.40, PI 7.40, PO 7.40, Process Orchestration 7.50, PI 7.50, PO 7.50, NetWeaver, XI, AEX, ABAP Proxy, HTTP Destination, CRM, SRM, ERP, backend, message server load balance, RFC destination , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SOP , SOAP Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.