- Failing to build an ASE with with srvbuild or srvbuildres or
- ASE (dataserver) failing to start
- Due to 'symbol' related OS errors
- Exact error text and values shown may vary, but will show patterns like:
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program srvbuild because of the following errors:
0509-130 Symbol resolution failed for srvbuild because:
0509-136 Symbol ___strcmp64 (number 23) is not exported from dependent module /usr/lib/libc.a[shr_64.o].
0509-136 Symbol ___strcpy64 (number 28) is not exported from dependent module /usr/lib/libc.a[shr_64.o].
0509-192 Examine .loader section symbols with the 'dump -Tv' command.
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program dataserver because of the following errors:
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol __setjmp was referenced from module dataserver(), but a runtime definition of the symbol was not found.
rtld: 0712-002 fatal error: exiting.
- SAP Adaprive Server Enterprise (ASE) - 16.0 and above
- OS: AIX version 6.1 and below
sybase, OS, compatibility , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.