After packing the inbound delivery in transaction vl32n an inspection lot is created but fields INSMK and BESTQ will be empty in table LIPS
- even if they were filled before the packing;
- even if the 'Post to inspection stock' indicator was set in the material master for the relevant inspection type.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM, QM-IM, VL31N, VL32N, Inbound delivery, skipped lot, handling unit, HU, Anlieferung, Skipstufe, Dynamisierung, Prüflos, Verpacken , KBA , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.