- In GST, STO inbound invoice is created through J_1IG_INV transaction.
- How to cancel this inbound invoice created in the above transaction?
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- This is relevant for India Localization or Country India version (CIN) component
Inbound GST Invoice, 2416018, 2474335, STO, GST, GST India, Inbound invoice, J_1IG_INV, J_1IG_INB_INV_STO, XX-CSC-IN-MM, XX-CSC-IN-SD, FB08, reverse, cancel. , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , XX-CSC-IN-SD , Sales and Distribution , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.