- ASE upgrade is being upgraded by applying steps from SAP Note 1982469.
- You are using the last SAP Host Agent SP version available.
- Upgrade ends with this error message:
Error: Command execution failed. : recreating CDS objects failed. (fault code: 127)
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Log messages ----
Info: saphostcontrol: Executing LiveDatabaseUpdate
Error: sapdbctrl: recreating CDS objects failed.
Error: saphostcontrol: LiveDatabaseUpdate failed (sapdbctrl exit code = 1)
- The dev_sapdbctrl log is reporting those messages (as sample here):
[PID 48942] INTERNAL_ERROR sybctrl.cpp:322:processMessage TIME: Mon Jan 08 14:38:50 2018 DESCRIPTION: SQL failed with errorcode 2714, state ZZZZZ, msg: [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]There is already an object named 'QCDACM_BPA_V_2' in the database.
[PID 48942] statement execution via odbc failed.
[PID 48942] [SAP][ASE ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Enterprise]There is already an object named 'QCDACM_BPA_V_2' in the database.
[PID 48942] ERROR: Recreate for tudf ACM_BPA_V_2 (1606812159) failed.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
SAP HostAgent, Host Agent, CDS, TUDF, upgrade, LiveUpdate, dev_sapdbctrl , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.