- Create route from an SAP Replication Server (SRS) of version lower than 15.7.1 SP302 to Replicate Replication Server (RRS) 15.7.1 SP200 and up.
- There is an existing Database replication definition before creating route.
- DSI to RSSD at the replicate replication server (RRS) went down with Error 11076:
INTERNAL ERROR #11076 DSI EXEC(112(1) ASE157SP130.rssd3) - generic/sts/stsrep.c(2066)
The update to table 'rs_dbsubsets' has fewer columns than expected and no default value has been specified for column '7'.
The DSI thread for database 'ASESERVER.RRS_rssd' is shutdown.
- Primary SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 prior to SP302
- Replicate SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 higher than SP200
KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.