- A G/L account is changed from non-open item managed to open item managed.
- As a result, archived documents are revaluated when running F.05 (SAPF100).
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
F.05, SAPF100, FCV, Revaluation, valuation, foreign, currency, valuation, XOPVX, SKB1, Archived, BSIS, AUGDT, open, item, managed, non, OIM , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.