- Using the app/tile 'Post Goods Receipt for Purchase Order' it is not possible to change the Movement type.
- The app/tile 'Post Goods Receipt for Purchase Order' does not allow you to use the Movement Types 103 / 105.
- Material Management
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Fiori
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, 1709, 1711, 1809, GOODS RECEIPT, PURCHASE ORDER, PO, GR, MIGO, 101, 103, 105, Blocked Stock, Unrestricted Use, Stock Type, App, Tile, Post Goods Receipt for Purchase Order, Transfer Stock in Plant, , KBA , MM-FIO-IM-SGM , Fiori UI for Stock and Goods Movements , MM-FIO-IM , Fiori UI for Inventory Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.