Below functionalities of components tab are disabled when workbook or worksheet is protected.
- Refresh Workbook on Opening
- Force Prompt for Initial Refresh
- Subsequent Refresh
- Store Prompts with Workbook
- Remove Data Before Saving
- Merge Variables
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.5
- SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.6
greyed out, grey out, impossible, loose possibility, Protection, work book, work sheet, adjust, adjustable, change, settings, option, password, behaviour, Analysis for Excel, Analysis for office, AO, AFO , KBA , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.