When recording the results for a quantitative characteristic, where the result is set between the tolerance range, the result is saved as REJECTED.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Sampling, QFLTP-TOLERANZUN, mean value, Lower Specific Limit, Upper specific limit, single value, , KBA , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.