How to create High Volume Segmentation using data sources of type 'HANA Table' or
You are currently using a TREX server for your High Volume Segmentation (HVS) and you want to switch to an SAP HANA database instead of TREX.
Note: Using SAP HANA instead of TREX and the use of Data Sources of type 'HANA Table' are two different things:
- The first just replaces TREX and has the same functionality as TREX based HV Segmentation (for example, use of HV data sources based on InfoSets).
- The second adds a new type of Data Sources of type 'HANA Table' and regular TREX update is still needed.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (All versions)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM (All versions)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA (All version)
Hana, View, DS, HVS, Graphical, Flex, TREX, Index , KBA , CRM-MKT-SEG , Segmentation , CRM-MKT-SEG-ATT , Attributes , CRM-MKT-SEG-TGR , Target Groups , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.