- Number of replicated records in target is lesser than in source.
SLT replication job (ECC>SLT>MSSQL Scenario) is set as follows:
Source have 100 records in source system.
- SLT is also calculating and inserting 100 records (as mentioned in load statistics).
- MSSQL has only 40 records.
- Source table contains key entries in upper case as well as lower case (ie: KGM and kgm, KGS and kgs, TM3 and tm3).
- In /LTRS write behaviour "Array Modify" has been set explicitly.
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server all versions
KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.